Maternity Photographer: My First Pregnancy vs Third Pregnancy Experience
I LOVE meeting new Moms as part of my job. I am surrounded by babies and sweet young families who make my days so much fun. As a maternity photographer, I am lucky enough to watch lots of Dallas moms transition from pregnancy into being a new mom. Now here’s a little glimpse into my own story!
I am pregnant with my THIRD boy! Yep, all boys. We are ready for more noise and chaos! During this pregnancy, I have learned there is a big difference between your first and third (or I’m guessing fourth, etc) pregnancies.
The Reality of a Third Pregnancy:
- By 8 weeks, none of your regular clothes fit
- Getting quality sleep does not exist
- All exercise consists of chasing toddlers up the stairs and lifting 50 lbs of big brothers all day long. I did discover Bloom Method which has amazing prenatal workouts!
- By 16 weeks, none of your past maternity clothes fit
- Don’t have time to worry about limiting caffeine or avoiding certain foods
- No weekly updates from an App or Baby Book following baby’s growth
Even though my first pregnancy was only 5 years ago, I feel 50 years older! I still have almost halfway to go in this pregnancy and I’m sure I will be more than ready for Baby Boy to arrive by the time January comes around.
Maternity Photographer | About Erica Grandin Photography
See what past clients have to say about working with Erica Grandin Photography and follow along on Facebook or Instagram for all my latest updates. As a Maternity Photographer, I also work with clients all over the DFW area.
Erica Grandin Photography is a Frisco area photographer serving the Dallas, Coppell, Frisco, Plano, Flower Mound, Southlake, and surrounding DFW areas. Also available for travel to Austin and Central Texas. Focusing on photos that capture authentic emotion and bringing out your family’s true personality. Specializes in maternity photography sessions, newborn photography sessions, and in-home family photography.