Looking for ideas on the best locations for fall family photos this fall in North Dallas? Don’t worry, I have plenty of options for you! This list is only a few of the places we could meet for your session.
After booking your session, I will send you samples from different locations to find the best option for you and your family. I might keep my best options off this list so only you, my clients, have access to those!
Check out the full list plus more tips from my partnership with Collin County Moms:
Best Spots for Family Photos Tips for a Stress Free Family Photo Session
- Lumen Room Photography Studio, Plano
Fall in Texas is HOT. An indoor option means air conditioning, no bugs, and you don’t have to schedule around sunrise or sunset for the perfect lighting! Erica Grandin Photography offers fall mini sessions at the Lumen Room studio in Plano and you can book your mini session here.
- Frisco Rail District, Frisco
Use one of the many street murals as the backdrop for your photos.
- Limestone Quarry Park, Frisco
Follow the Tayachas Trail along the creek to find lots of nature spots. You’ll also find pretty tall grass for a totally different look.
Click here to book your mini session at Limestone Quarry Park on Thursday, October 28th.
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Plano
One of the most popular spots in all of Collin County, it’s best to try to visit Arbor Hills on a weekday. Weekends can get super crowded!
- Adriatica Village, McKinney
The stone walls and a pretty canal inside this European-style village give you a super unique backdrop for your family photos.
- Frisco Commons Park, Frisco
- Allen Old Stone Dam and Railroad, Allen
- Frisco Square, Frisco
- Bob Woodruff Park, Plano
- Local pumpkin patch and churches with outdoor harvest decorations
Don’t forget to snap a few quick pumpkin photos at your local pumpkin patch. Even if it’s just on your iphone! These are fun to compare year after year as your kids get older.
Locations for Fall Family Photos in Dallas
- Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Display
- Klyde Warren Park, Downtown Dallas
- White Rock Lake, Lakewood
- Prairie Creek Park, Richardson